Welcome to our Tuesday Treat article of the week! This is where we feature a healthy and easy dog treat recipe for your four-legged friend. We are excited to teach you how to make Tuna Delights today! Be sure to share the recipe with your friends and family so that other doggies can enjoy this treat as well.
- 1 can of tuna in water (do not drain)
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Grab a mixing bowl. Combine tuna and eggs. Add in the flour and pulse until crumbly.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking dish and press into an even layer.
- Bake until set, about 5 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then cut into 3 dozen squares.
- Your dog can now ENJOY!!!
*Store the treats in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or freeze up to 3 months.