Hello and welcome to Tuesday Treat Day! Today we are featuring Sweet Potato Banana Biscuits. These treats are super healthy and easy to make. Be sure to let us know if you make them! We would love to see pictures of your dog enjoying this PAWesome treat.
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup whole oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 large sweet potato (baked)
- 1 large egg
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Scoop the insides of the baked potato into a large bowl. Add in banana, flour, oats, and egg.
- Mix until it comes together and scoop out onto a well-floured work surface.
- Knead the dough and pat into a ¼ inch thick square.
- Use a sharp knife or your favorite cookie cutter to create the treats.
- Transfer the treats to a parchment lined baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake the treats for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Allow to cool.
You can store the treats in an airtight container in the refrigerator to keep fresh.