Welcome to our Tuesday Treat article of the week! This is where we feature an easy and healthy recipe for your four-legged friend to enjoy. Today we are featuring Frozen Fruit Bites! These treats are perfect for the dog days of Summer and your pup will love them. Be sure to share the recipe with your friends and family!
- 1 banana
- 1 ½ cups watermelon
- 1 cup pineapple
- Puree a cup and a half of watermelon and a cup of pineapple. Set aside.
- Slice the banana into 24 pieces.
- Place a silicone mold onto a cookie sheet.
- Please one banana in each well.
- Top each banana slice with 2 tablespoons of watermelon puree.
- Top off each mold well with a layer of pineapple puree.
- Place the mold into the freezer and freeze for four (4) hours.
- It is time for your pup to ENJOY these treats on a hot Summer day!!!