Welcome to our Tuesday Treat article of the week! This is where we feature a healthy and easy recipe catered to your four-legged friend. We are excited to spotlight Watermelon Dog Treats! Be sure to share this recipe with your friends and family so that other doggies can enjoy.
- 2 cups watermelon (remove the seeds)
- 1 cup coconut milk or coconut water
- ¼ cup honey
- Put all ingredients in a blender and select the puree option. You want the consistency to be just like juice!
- Pour the liquid into ice cube trays and freeze.
- Your dogs can enjoy these treats on a hot Summer day!