Sometimes it is hard to find a treat for our furry friends who are diabetic. Therefore, we are excited to showcase Diabetic Dog Treats as our Tuesday Treat this week! This treat is amazingly simple to make and even dogs without diabetes will enjoy them! Please be sure to share the recipe with your friends and family and let us know what you think.
– 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
– 2 eggs
– 1 1/2 pounds beef liver, cut into pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the liver into a food processor or blender. Pulse until finely chopped. Transfer liver, flour and eggs into the same bowl. Stir with a spoon and spread evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the center is firm.
- Cool. Cut into squares using a pizza cutter.
- It is time for your pup to ENJOY!!!