Welcome to Tuesday Treat Day where we feature a new and exciting dog treat recipe that you can whip up with your pup! Salmon & Sweet Potato “Brownies” are the feature of the week. This is a super easy recipe that your dog will love. Be sure to share the recipe with your friends and family and let us know what you think!
– 1 can salmon
– 1 medium sweet potato, baked in the skin
– 2 large eggs
– 1/3 cup coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat eggs in a medium bowl. Fold in the coconut flour and salmon
3. Allow the mixture to rest for 10 minutes while the coconut flour absorbs the mixture.
4. Remove the sweet potato from its skin and mash until smooth.
5. Fold in mashed sweet potato.
6. Grease a 9/9 cake pan with coconut oil.
7. Press the mix into your pan.
8. Bake for 60-70 minutes until the mixture is firm and the edges are golden.
9. Cool, cut into squares, and let your four-legged friend ENJOY!!!