Welcome to our Tuesday Treat article of the week! This is where we feature a healthy and easy dog treat recipe for your four-legged friend. Today we are excited to feature Cottage Cheese Chewies! Be sure to share this recipe with your friends and family so that other dogs can enjoy it as well.
– 2/3 cup cottage cheese
– 6 tsp. milk
– 6 tsp. flaxseed
– 1 egg yolk
– 2 cups oatmeal
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
3. Form small treat-size portions with your hands.
4. Place on parchment lined baking sheet and bake about 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown and the centers are done.
5. Cool on rack.
6. Your dog can now ENJOY these tasty treats!