Welcome to our Tuesday Treat article of the week. This is where we feature a fun and healthy treat recipe for your four-legged friend! We are excited to teach you how to make Carrot & Spinach Bark Bites today. Please share the recipe with your friends and family so that other dogs can enjoy this tasty treat as well!
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup nut butter (no added salt or sugar)
- Two eggs
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 to 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grab a bowl and electric mixer. Beat together pumpkin puree, nut butter, and eggs until well combined.
- Add in flour gradually, approximately a half cup at a time. Mix until incorporated.
- Add in spinach and carrots. Mix until incorporated.
- Knead dough into a ball. Use a cookie cutter to create shapes.
- Place treats on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 25 minutes or until treats turn golden brown on the edges.
- Allow the treats to cool completely.
- It is now time for your pup to ENJOY!!!
*Store the treats in an airtight container in the refrigerator for two weeks.