Welcome to Tuesday Treat Day! Our featured treat today is Blueberry Dog Biscuits. These are simple to make and your dog will absolutely love you for them. Please be sure to let us know how they turned out. Also, share the recipe with your fellow dog-loving friends!
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 2 ½ cups quinoa flour
- ¾ cup flax meal
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with a nonstick baking mat or parchment paper.
- Grab a large bowl. Mix all ingredients with 1 cup water to form a dough.
- Roll out mixture to ¼ inch thick between two sheets of plastic wrap or parchment paper.
- Remove plastic wrap and cut out biscuits with a cookie cutter. We suggest one shaped like a dog bone!
- Space the biscuits 1 inch apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until nicely browned and firm.
- Remove from the oven and cool.