Welcome to our Tuesday Treat article of the week. We are excited to teach you how to make a fun, and healthy treat for your four-legged friend. On the menu today are Mini Blueberry Cheesecake Bites! This is such an easy recipe that requires minimal ingredients. Head to the kitchen; it’s time to start baking! Please share the recipe with your friends and family so other dogs can try this tasty treat too.
- ¾ cup of dog treats (ground up)
- One tablespoon of melted butter
- Eight ounces of softened cream cheese
- One tablespoon of honey
- One large egg
- One cup of frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the treat crumbs and melted butter in a bowl.
- Divide the mixture into nine silicone muffin molds and press the mixture firmly into the bottoms to form a little shell. Set aside.
- Puree the blueberries. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese, honey, and egg until smooth and creamy.
- Pour in the blueberry puree and beat until combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the molds.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Let the treats cool at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Refrigerate the treats for one hour before removing them from the molds.
- It is time for your four-legged friend to ENJOY these tasty treats!