We are excited to feature one of our easiest dog treat recipes yet…Two-Ingredient Dog Biscuits! That is right, this recipe calls for two simple ingredients which will go a long way. Plus, did we mention healthy?! Be sure to share the recipe with your friends and family and definitely let us know what you think of it!
– 2 cups whole wheat flour
– 2 jars of pureed baby food – we recommend blueberry, beef, and/or sweet potato!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grab a bowl and mix whole wheat flour and baby food.
3. Separate the treats on a baking sheet with parchment paper. You can create fun shapes for your pup!
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the edges are golden.
5. Cool and let your furry friend enjoy!