Technology is something that changes daily. The newest gadgets and devices are always around the corner. To no surprised, most of us use cell phones. You might even be using a cell phone to read this blog! No matter the type of phone – iPhone, Android, etc., there are millions of applications (apps) for our use! With all the hustle and bustle of the technology world, we cannot forget about our four-legged friends! Therefore, we have compiled a list of our favorite doggie-friendly apps! Check it out below.
- FitBark. Think about FitBit for dogs! However, instead of a watch, your dog wears a cute bone-shaped monitor. Pet owners can monitor dog’s daily activity and health while comparing other dogs of the same breed and age who use the app. Talk about motivation!
- Chewy. This delivery app lets pet parents easily order food and supplies from a choice of over 1,000 different brands. Think of this app as a one-top shop app for all the pet supplies you could need for your household.
- BarkHappy. This app allows dog owners to set up group meetups in their community. It brings pet owners together and allows dogs to make new friends!
- Pet First Aid. This app, built by the American Red Cross, gives every option for checking on your pet’s health. From determining the hazard level of something that your dog ate to investigating wounds, this app is the ultimate guide. It will put any pet owner at ease.
- Puppr. You CAN teach an old dog new tricks with this app. Puppr includes step-by-step instructions to help teach your dog all sorts of tricks. Track your dog’s process by earning badges and entering progress in the app upon each session!
We hope that you enjoyed our list of favorite doggie apps!