Hello and welcome to Tuesday Treat day! We are excited to feature an EASY 2 ingredient treat that your dog will just love. Our Peanut Butter Banana Paw Cups are super healthy as well! Be sure to share the recipe with your fellow dog-lovers, family, and friends. Be sure to let us know what you think of it too!
- 4 bananas
- ½ cup peanut butter
- Mini plastic cups
- Peel and slice the bananas.
- Freeze the banana slices.
- Put the frozen banana slices into a food processor or blender.
- Continue to blend the bananas until smooth – like soft serve ice cream.
- Add peanut butter and mix well.
- Separate into cups and freeze.
- You AND your pup can ENJOY this tasty treat!