Welcome to our Tuesday Treat article of the week. We are excited to teach you how to make a fun, and healthy treat recipe for your four-legged friend! On the menu today are Ham & Cheese Biscuits. This is an incredibly easy recipe with minimal ingredients. What are you waiting for? Let’s head to the kitchen and start baking! Please share the recipe with your friends and family so other dogs can enjoy this treat too.
- One cup of cooked and chopped ham
- ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ¼ cup of whole wheat flour
- ½ cup of milk
- One tablespoon of wheat germ
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Allow the cheddar cheese to warm to room temperature, and in a large bowl, combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface ½ inch thick. Cut into shapes with the cookie cutter of your choice. We recommend a cutter in the shape of a dog bone!
- Place treats on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove the treats from the oven and cool completely.
- It is now time for your dog to ENJOY!