https://hotdogonaleash.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Tuesdays-Treat-Frozen-Strawberry-Banana-Smoothie-Bites-.jpg 324 500 Hot Dog on a Leash https://www.hotdogonaleash.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/hdoal-300x247.png Hot Dog on a Leash2022-01-18 05:58:332022-01-18 05:58:33Tuesday’s Treat: Frozen Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bites
Tuesday’s Treat: Frozen Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bites
Welcome to our Tuesday Treat article of the week! This is where we feature a healthy and fun recipe for your pup. Today we are featuring Frozen Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bites. This recipe will be perfect on a hot Summer day! Be sure to share it with your friends and family so that other dogs get to enjoy the goodness.
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 ½ cups plain Greek low-fat yogurt
- 1 sliced banana
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for two minutes.
- Pour into the molds of your choice (you can also use ice cube trays).
- Freeze for four hours.
- Pop out of the molds and let your pup ENJOY!!!
*You can store the smoothie bites in zip lock bags or Tupperware containers.