Welcome to our Tuesday Treat recipe of the week. We are excited to teach you how to make Fresh Breath Dog Biscuits today! This treat is easy to make and will help tackle bad dog breath in no time. Share the recipe with your friends and family, so other dogs can enjoy it!
- 1 cup of old-fashioned oats
- 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- ½ cup of plain applesauce
- two2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- one1 egg
- ½ cup curly parsley (chopped)
- ½ cup mint (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Add oats to the bowl of a food processor.
- Let the food processor run for a few minutes until the oats are almost flour consistency.
- Add flour, applesauce, coconut oil, egg, parsley, and mint to the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse a few times to break up herbs and move ingredients around.
- Run the food processor for a few minutes until the dough looks uniform.
- Roll the dough out to roughly 1/8” thick.
- Cut treats out with a cookie cutter and place them on a baking sheet. Bake for 16-18 minutes and rotate halfway through.
- Allow the treats to cool completely.
It is time for your dogs to ENJOY!!!