Welcome to our Tuesday Treat article of the week. This is where provide you with a very simple, DIY dog treat recipe. Today we are featuring Doggie Breath Mints. Please be sure to share this recipe with your friends and family and be sure to let us know what you think of them!
- 2 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint (chopped)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Like a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add oats to a blender and pulse to a flour-like consistency. Grab a large bowl and wisk together diced parsley, mint, egg, water, and oil. Add the oat flour and stir to combine. Knead the dough a few times then turn out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Flatten the dough to about 1/8″ thick. Use a cookie cutter or a knife to cut out approximately 40 mints.
- Place mints about 1/4 inch apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- Allow the mints to cool. Enjoy!!!