Welcome to Tuesday Treat day! We are excited to share one of our favorite Doggie Birthday Cake recipes with you. This easy to make cake will add to the excitement of your pup’s next birthday! Be sure to share the recipe with your family and friends and let us know what you think.
– ¾ cup wheat flour
– ½ teaspoon baking soda
– ¼ teaspoon baking powder
– 1 large egg
– 2 tbsp peanut butter
– 2 tbsp oil
– ¼ cup applesauce
– 2 tbsp honey
– ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 6-inch round cake pan with parchment paper. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Grab a mixing bowl. Stir flour, baking soda, baking powder, peanut butter, oil, applesauce, egg and honey.
- Pour into pan. Bake for 20-30 minutes, until golden brown.
- It is time to make the frosting! Beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Frost the cake as desired.
- ENJOY!!! Happy Birthday to your Pup!
You can store the covered cake in your refrigerator for up to 3 days.