Dogs are natural comedians. They are clumsy, messy and playful. In fact, the list goes on and on! With this in mind, we have created a list of some of our favorite funny dog quotes. These will definitely make you smile when you need it most!
- “A boy can learn a lot from a dog: obedience, loyalty, and the importance of turning around three times before lying down.” – Robert Benchley
- “Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.” – Groucho Marx
- “My fashion philosophy is, if you’re not covered in dog hair, your life is empty.” – Elayne Boosler
- “Anybody who doesn’t know what soap tastes like never washed a dog!” – Franklin P. Jones
- “If you don’t own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily something wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life.” – Roger A. Caras
This one is our favorite…
“All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. For after all, he was only human. He wasn’t a dog.” – Charles M. Schulz