Hello and welcome to Tuesday Treat day! We are excited to share one of our favorite Vegan dog treat recipes. This is a great recipe because it doesn’t take long and there are only three ingredients. Please be sure to share it with your friends and family and let us know what you think of it!
- 1 cup Oat or Rice Flour
- 2 ripe Bananas (mashed)
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter (unsweetened)
- Preheat your oven to 325 F.
- Peel your bananas and mash them with the peanut butter until smooth.
- Measure and pour in your flour, adding half at a time. Mix until evenly combined and add the remaining half.
- Fold together until combined. Use your hands as needed to form a solid ball of dough.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and place on parchment paper or a well-floured counter.
- Roll out the dough to a 1/3-1/2-inch thickness.
- Cut out shapes as desired!
- Transfer your cookies to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Use a fork to poke 4 holes in the center of each, to allow steam to escape.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove and let completely cool before transferring to an air-tight container.
- Give to your pup as desired! (They’re human safe too!)