Welcome to Tuesday Treat day. We are excited to introduce one of our favorite fall drinks, in dog form! Today we feature the Puppy Spice Latte. This is an easy and healthy homemade recipe which is perfect for fall! Be sure to share it with your friends and family and let us know what you think.
– 1 cup coconut milk
– 1 cup pumpkin puree
– a dash of ground cinnamon
– a dash of ground ginger
– ice (optional)
– lite whipped topping (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix for about a minute.
2. Serve your dog a small amount and top with lite whipped cream if desired (make sure that it doesn’t contain xylitol!)
3. Place the remaining in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It should be good for about a week.