Hello and welcome to Tuesday Treat day! We are super excited to present a fun and easy recipe that your dog will just LOVE! Our Frozen Blueberry Treats can be enjoyed all throughout the year, regardless of the season! Be sure to share this recipe with your friends and family and let us know what you think.
- Frozen blueberries
- ½ cup coconut oil (solid form)
- Grab a silicone mold. Place one or two frozen blueberries into each square. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat coconut oil until it liquefies.
- Allow coconut oil to cool for a few minutes, then carefully pour oil into the mold.
- Carefully place mold into the freezer to solidify.
- When coconut oil treats are solid, pop them out of the mold.
- Store coconut oil treats in the freezer. Enjoy!!!