Christmas is right around the corner and your four-legged friend deserves a festive treat! We are excited to announce our Tuesday Treat this week: Christmas Cookies! This dog treat is quite easy to make and does not take a lot of time at all. Be sure to sure to share the recipe with your fellow dog lovers and let us know what you think!
– 2 cups whole wheat flour
– 1 tbsp baking powder
– 1 cup peanut butter
– 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
– Water (as needed)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients until you form a soft dough. You can add a small amount of water if the dough is dry.
- Roll the dough on some parchment paper and cut out using holiday cookie cutters.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool.
- Your pup is now ready to enjoy these delicious treats!