https://hotdogonaleash.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/iStock_47859002_MEDIUM.jpg 1786 2310 bruce https://www.hotdogonaleash.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/hdoal-300x247.png bruce2016-10-05 05:50:162019-05-02 04:54:1810 Halloween Safety Tips for Pets
10 Halloween Safety Tips for Pets
- Trick or treat candy is not for pets. Especially baking or dark chocolate can be dangerous or even lethal for dogs and cats.
- Don’t leave pets out in the yard on Halloween. Pranksters can tease, injure, steal or even kill your pet.
- Keep pets confined and away from a door. Strangers dressed in costumes and loud noise can be scary for your pet.
- Keep your outdoor cat inside for several days before and after Halloween.
- Keep Halloween plants such as pumpkins and corn out of reach.
- Don’t keep lit pumpkins around pets.
- Keep wires, and electric cords out of reach.
- Don’t dress your pet in a costume unless you’re sure they love it.
- Try on pet costumes the night before.
- Make sure your pet has proper ID in case he or she gets loose.