We are super excited to introduce our Tuesday Treat of the week….Chicken & Biscuit Treats! This recipe is a doggy version of the comfort food in which many humans love, chicken and biscuits! With just 4 ingredients, they are very easy to make and you can store them in the freezer for weeks. Please let us know what you think of the recipe and be sure to share it with your family and friends!
– 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
– 2 cups whole wheat flour
– 1 5.3 oz. container non-fat plain greek yogurt
– ¾ cup water
– 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grab a bowl! Combine all ingredients. Stir until batter is thick and sticky.
3. Drop the batter by level tablespoons onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Tip: these treats do not spread a lot while baking. You are okay to line them close to each other on the baking sheet.
4. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until lightly golden brown.
5. Cool completely & enjoy! Store in the refrigerator or freezer (thaw before serving).