Thanksgiving in around the corner so it is time to whip up some of our favorite dog treats! Our Tuesday Treat of the week are Apple Pie Bites. This recipe is perfect for dogs and hoomans alike! Be sure to share the recipe with your friends and let us know what you think.
- 2 apples, cored and diced
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups flour (we prefer almond or oat!)
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash, core and grate the apples.
- In a bowl, mix apples, cinnamon, honey, vanilla extract and coconut oil. Stir thoroughly.
- Add the flour and baking powder next, stir to combine.
- Add milk and egg and give it a final stir.
- Drop small spoonsful of dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool & enjoy!