Welcome to Tuesday’s Treat where we feature an easy to make treat for your pup! Our treat of the week is 3-Ingredient Chicken Dog Biscuits. This is such an easy recipe which will have your dog begging for more! Be sure to share this recipe with your friends and family and let us know what you think!
– 1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
– 3 tbsp oil
– 1/3 cup chicken broth/stock
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. You may need to use additional stock to get a rollable consistency.
- Turn out on lightly floured surface and roll to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Cut into desired shapes and place on prepared sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool & Enjoy!